Seguidores

quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

Mix Medley Collection



Title - Mix Medley Collection
Mixed - Mixa Mix
Year - 2010
Genre - ItaloDisco, Megamix
Time - 51:35
Format - MP3
Bitrate - 256 Kbps CBR
Size - 100 Mb (3% Recovery record included)

Mixed Tracklist:

01. Mike Mareen Medley Mix [06:19]
(Here I Am / Walkin' Highway 301 / Double Trouble / Dancin' In The Dark / Cecilia (Remix) / Midnight Runners)

02. Baby's Gang Medley Mix [06:07]
(Challenger / Let's Dance In The Music / Disco Maniac / Happy Song / Jamin / My Little Japanese Boy)

03. Den Harrow Medley Mix [05:15]
(Tell Me Why / Day By Day / Energy Rain / Charleston / Overpower / Don't Break My Heart / Make Ends Meet)

04. London Boys Medley Mix [08:36]
(The Midi Dance / My Love / I'm Gonna Give My Heart / Requiem / London Nights / Harlem Desire)

05. Fun Fun Medley Mix [05:39]
(Happy Station / Color My Love / Baila Bolero / Give Up Your Fight / Living In Japan)

06. Scotch Medley Mix [06:30]
(Delirio Mind / Pictures / Losing In Time / Disco Band / Born To Kill)

07. Radiorama Medley Mix [06:19]
(Vampires / Aliens / Yeti / Fire / Desire)

08. Magazine 60 Medley Mix [06:55]
(Que No Sa / 3615 Tap' Connexion / Don Quichotte / People For Peace John Lennon / Rendez-Vous Sur La Costa Del Sol / Pancho Villa)

From Uploading.com
From HotFile.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário